- CORPORATE OVERVIEW
- FOUNDER'S LETTERS
- CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY
- KİŞİSEL VERİLERİ KORUNMASI
- DOCUMENTS & DOWNLOADS
Health, Safety & Environment
Our company considers Health and Safety matters at work, and all activities are given top priority. This applies to all of its employees and also affects top our working partners.
It is the policy of our company:
- To safeguard health, safety and welfare of all employees including temporary and contract staff or other persons that may be effected by our activities while at work, and to provide, so far as it reasonably practicable, working environments which are safe and without risk to health.
- To conduct its undertakings in such away as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that people not in this employment, but who may be affected, are not exposed too risks to their health and safety.
- To recognize its obligation to meet all relevant legislative requirements pertaining to health and safety, which apply to any of our company’s undertakings; To provide all employees health and safety induction training, supervision and information which is appropriate to the needs of their job and supervision as may be necessary to personnel at all levels and to bring safety matters to employees notice in all circumstances.
- To provide safe systems and safe places of work by making all necessary arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of materials and also machinery and plant we use in our work and under risk to health. To maintain arrangements for environmental control, medical facilities and welfare for our company’s employees, emergency procedures, minimizing of the plan while keeping the measures to be taken under review.
- To promote personal responsibility and effort by employees at all levels to minimize risks.
It is the intention of our company that its activities will, as a minimum, comply with all relevant statutory provisions, and all reasonably practicable measures will be taken to minimize risk to its employees or others that may be affected by its operations. In every case, the highest practicable standard of health and safety will be pursued.